AJAC presents his list of the best cars in 2013, sold in Canada
AJAC conducted its TestFest 2014
80 Canadian journalists, members of the Automobile Journalists Association of Canada (AJAC), just spent the week of 57 to test cars and vehicles eligibles has won the title of best model in each of the 11 predetermined categories.
This exercise commonly called "Test Fest" takes place over five intensive days on the grounds of the Airport Regional Niagara District, Ontario.
Ford won four trophies:
- Focus EV: best city car;
- Fusion Hybrid: Best New Family Car over $ 30,000;
- Focus ST: best sports car performance and less than $ 50,000;
- Ford Escape 1.6 L EcoBoost: best SUV under $ 35,000.
Hyundai wins two trophies:
- Elantra GT: Best Small Car over $ 21,000;
- Santa Fe Sport 2.0 T: Best SUV between 35 000 and $ 60 000.
Porsche did the same:
- Boxster: best sports car and performance of more than $ 50,000;
- 911 Carrera S: best luxury car performance, more than $ 75,000.
The best in each category are:
City car: Ford Focus EV
Small Car (under $ 21,000): Mazda3 SKYACTIV
Small Car (over $ 21,000): Hyundai Elantra GT
Family Car (under $ 30,000) Honda Accord Sedan
Family Car (over $ 30,000): Ford Fusion Hybrid
Luxury car: Cadillac ATS
Sports car and performance (less than $ 50,000): Ford Focus ST
Sports car and performance (over $ 50,000): Porsche Boxster
Car of prestige and performance (over $ 75,000): Porsche 911 Carrera S
The EcoBoost Ford Escape 1.6: sport utility and crossover (less than $ 35,000)
Sport and crossover utility (between 35 and 60 thousand USD): Hyundai Santa Fe Sport 2.0T
* These results were compiled by KPMG.
Read more about:
More Popular Images