Dodge Dart Aero power and frugality
2013 Dodge Dart: Mi-figue, mi-raisin
Dodge keeps its promises with the presentation of the Aero version of its all-new Dart, which come to take the place of the Dodge Caliber.
The 2013 Dodge Dart Aero is powered by a turbocharged four-cylinder engine Multiair original Fiat. Its power is 160 horsepower, while torque is 184 lb-ft.
According to the data of the manufacturer on the road, the car announces fuel consumption:
- 4.8 L/100 km with the manual gearbox has six speeds;
- 4.9 L/100 km with automatic transmission has a 6-speed dual clutch.
To realize this feat, the Dart Aero receives:
- of the elements aluminum body;
- inserted into the active grille shutters;
- plates that increase air to pass under the car;
- tires with low rolling resistance.
This high-end declination wants very safe with 10 cushions and curtain airbags and four disc brakes.
The suggested retail price of the car is $ 19,795.
Read more about:
More Popular Images