Peugeot Partner and Partner Tepee: modernity and technology for a reinforced attractiveness
The new Peugeot Partner (VUL) and Partner Tepee (VP) evolve in style by integrating the new codes of the brand and acquire the latest technologies in terms of engines and equipment to strengthen their commercial success.
New Peugeot Partner and Partner Tepee are characterized by:
- a strong personality and a modern look,
- of Euro 5 engines and e-HDi (Stop & Start, last generation)
- of CO2 emissions record on the leisure activity vehicle segment: 125 g / km,
- of CO2 emissions record on the van segment: 123 g / km
- inedits of technological equipment on the segment,
- a habitability, a modularity and freedom to use reference for Partner Tepee
- two lengths and volumes of maximum load (3.7 and 4.1 m3) among the best in the segment to Partner.
The new Partner Tepee will be presented in world premiere at the Geneva Salon. Marketing and MPV minivan will commence in spring 2012.
Read more about:
More Popular Images