2012 Chevrolet Sonic: A starting price of $ 14,495
• more safety features than any other vehicle in its class by offering up to 10 airbags and the security and convenience of OnStar system offer.
• The 1.4L TURBOCHARGED option should provide the best acceleration of the category and a consumption of 5.1 L/100 km on the highway.
Chevrolet introduced the all-new 2012 Sonic in Canada has a base MSRP of only $ 14,495. Sonic is equipped, serial, the largest number of safety features of the subcompact category, 6 airbags (up to 10 bags optional) and the OnStar system with the Directions & Connections Plan. Bluetooth telephony, the electric door locks, keyless entry and startup assistance slopes are also offered in series.
Sonic shows a fuel consumption of 5.1 L/100 km on the highway and the best acceleration of the category when equipped the 1.4L TURBOCHARGED paired to the six-speed manual gearbox.
The Sonic is offered in two body styles: a 4-door sedan and 5-door hatchback model has. Each version provides a space for rear seats and an exceptional utility volume.
"In the wake of the success of the Cruze, Sonic will continue to redefine the expectations that people may have had the respect of Chevrolet," said Kevin Williams, president and general director of General Motors of Canada. "The Sonic combines agility and driving pleasure in the rare category of small cars, while providing an unexpected level of standard equipment so that every customer enjoys the comforts and conveniences that desire. "
The 2012 Sonic arrives at Chevrolet dealerships in October in three versions with two body styles:
The Sonic LS has offered $ 14,495 as a sedan and $ 15,495 for hatchback version, including:
• An Ecotec 1.8L engine and manual transmission has five speeds, serial.
• The more safety features of the series category including 6 airbags, electronic control system StabiliTrak stability with rollover sensor, traction control, antilock brakes, pedals and electric retractable locking security to the test in children rear doors.
• The OnStar system, serial, with a six-month subscription to Directions and troubleshooting with service orientation stepper.
• convenience features including serial Bluetooth telephony, the electric door locks with keyless entry, using the boot slope and tilt and telescopic steering wheel.
The Sonic LT has offered $ 16,495 as a sedan and $ 17,495 for hatchback version, including:
• An air conditioner.
• An automatic cruise control.
• The handles in body color with chrome strip door.
• A sound system of superior category has six speakers with CD player and MP3 files.
• The power windows, a rapid descent and buildup driver side.
• The exterior mirror heating is electric adjustment.
• A shift knob chrome speeds.
The Sonic LTZ has offered $ 20,495 as a sedan and $ 20,995 for hatchback version, including:
• A 1.4L turbocharged and has a six-speed manual gearbox.
• The connection with USB port group, Bluetooth system for certain phones and audio system controls steering wheel.
• The 17-inch wheels made of aluminum.
• A system for monitoring tire pressure.
• A surface perforated leather seats.
• heated front seats.
• A steering wheel leather sheath.
• The / FM stereo with USB port and XM radio AM radio, CD player with MP3 playback, auxiliary input and Bluetooth streaming audio transit sound with six speakers.
• Controls sound system and phone while driving.
• The fog lamps.
• chrome trim on the trunk lid, the waistline and the handle for opening the trunk.
Read more about:
More Popular Images