Chevrolet Camaro 2012: Rendezvous Camaro in Oshawa
Two models make their debut Camaro in Canada on the occasion of Visit Camaro Chevrolet Oshawa
The 2012 Camaro ZL1 high-performance Chevrolet Camaro and the special 45th anniversary edition made their debuts in Canada on the occasion of Visit Chevrolet Camaro organized by Canada and the Camaro Club of Ontario assembly plant to Oshawa.
Camaro ZL1 2012 Chevrolet
The new ZL1 is the most powerful car and most technically advanced ever developed in its class, and now Rendezvous Camaro, Chevrolet has confirmed that a 6-speed automatic transmission will also be available in addition to the manual gearbox previously announced. Further details on the vehicle will be forwarded to the upcoming launch of the car.
The new ZL1 continues the momentum of Camaro, propelling it into a whole new realm of technology performance avant-garde. Powered by a supercharged V8 engine with a power of 550 hp estimated (410 kW), the ZL1 will be the fastest Camaro ever built by Chevrolet. It will be built at the factory award-winning Oshawa Assembly and its launch is planned for early 2012.
Highlights of the ZL1:
• The 6.2L supercharged (LSA), which develop a estimated power 550 hp (410 kW), is coupled to a manual gearbox has six-speed double-disc clutch.
• Deborde technology performance, including Magnetic Ride Control, and advanced materials, including a bulge set in the open air hood carbon fiber. Aerodynamic development grows for high performance driving.
• Its development continues and its launch is planned for early 2012.
The 45th anniversary edition increases the power and comfort for the model year 2012
The Chevrolet Camaro, the most popular North American sports car continues its momentum by presenting the improvements for model year 2012. Among the novelties include an improved version of its 3.6L V6 engine has direct injection serial, a new FE4 performance suspension group for cutting SS and several improvements to the interior and technology improvements as a table edge remodeled, a new steering wheel and rear camera.
The improvements coincide with the 45th anniversary of the Camaro, which will be celebrated with the launch this summer, the special edition Camaro 45th anniversary. In the tradition of Camaro anniversary models, the 45th anniversary special edition includes all the improvements for 2012 even as exclusive stylistic elements, inside as on the outside.
Launched this summer, the special 45th anniversary edition commemorates the lineage of the Camaro and its renaissance in the 21st century. The birthday party will be offered on both high-end versions (2LT and 2SS) for the Camaro coupe and convertible.
The exterior of the 45th anniversary special edition is distinguished by a strip of red and silver rally which contrasts with the eclair painting metallized carbon. The group also includes:
• The exclusive 45th Anniversary hood and trunk decorative bands; logos situated under the front fender emblems.
• New 20-inch wheels in dark silver.
• The hubcaps fog lights and rear lights in dark silver finish.
• The lens taillights RS style.
• A rear spoiler and HID headlamps intensity of series.
• moldings roof of the body color.
• A jet black interior trim with leather seats featuring the "45th" logo.
• White trim on the dashboard and doors same as the "45th" on the dashboard logo.
• The stitching red, white and blue on the seats, steering wheel, knob and gear lever gaiter, door armrests and console lid.
• The "45th" on the steering wheel and sill plates doors logo.
Read more about:
More Popular Images