Auto Environment Awards 2011 french insurer MAAF
Here is a great initiative on the part of the insurer MAAF french who would deserve Detre possibly followed by several North American insurers, including quebecois if you want encorager motorists has to offer more economical and environmentally friendly cars .
Here is the statement issued by the insurance company
May 4, 2011 and, for the 7th consecutive year, MAAF Assurances award winners Auto Environment.
Crees in 2005, awards the Prix Auto Environment distinguish the vehicles each year and technological innovations regarded by the media as being the most virtuous to the environment. They are attributed by a jury composed of professional journalists and specialists in the automotive environment.
The 2011 Grand Prix was attributed to the HONDA Jazz hybrid model. In addition, this year, MAAF has agreed to enroll new drivers of these vehicles customers a premium bonus Pur € 100 on their first car insurance premium.
Here are the rewards:
- Gasoline less than 120 hp Fiat 500 TwinAir
- Gasoline over 120 hp Ford Focus 1.6 SCTi
- Diesel 100hp Mazda 2 1.6 MZ-CD
- Diesel over 100 hp Volvo V50 DRIVe
- Hybrid Honda Jazz Hybrid
- Electric vehicles: Nissan Leaf
- Grand Prix Auto Environment MAAF 2011: Honda Jazz Hybrid
- Special Jury Prize: Chevrolet Volt
Read more about:
More Popular Images