Lexus LFA 2012: Ten copies reserved for the Canadian market
The Lexus LFA supercar makes its Canadian debut at the Auto Show in Toronto
"Just ten Lexus LFA will be built for Canadian guests, and this car will feel on the road and on the racetrack when deliveries will debute next spring," we revealed Larry Hutchinson, Director of Lexus in Canada. "The engineering developed for the LFA is used in vehicles to come across the Lexus lineup. LFA demonstrated our ability to push the limits of technology to produce an exciting combination of exhilarating performance, dynamic control and passionate design. "
The two-seater LFA is an expression of the unique approach of Lexus design and construction of the supercar of the 21st century. Its many innovations include:
• ultra mild thanks to a reinforced plastic carbon fiber made possible by a special loom developed in-house by Lexus engineers, which adds a rich history Toyota matter design
• 4.8L V10 engine that produces 552 horsepower and delivers 90% of its peak torque between 3 700 r / min and 9000 rev / min, manufactures by hand by a single engineer and bearing his signature;
• Acceleration blistering 0-100 km / h in 3.7 seconds and top speed of 375 km / h;
• The first airbag in the world get in the seat belt, part of the Supplemental restraint system (SRS);
• A unique personalization process, offering more than a million possible combinations, which allows the buyer to choose from LFA invites an extraordinary selection of options, including 30 colors External, 12 colors interieures and diversity of options topstitching, surfaces of the seats in leather or Alcantara and a choice of color options wheels and brake calipers;
• An exclusive ownership experience offered by Lexus, including special events such as the visit of the LFA Works Motomachi plant in Japan, and more.
Artisans Lexus will make by hand only 500 LFA, a rate of 20 per month.
LFA offers more than exclusive driving experience. It is distinguished by the advanced technology and sophisticated driving performance that will characterize future additions to the Lexus range. New models, such as hybrid luxury compact CT 200h and IS 350 AWD will continue to demonstrate our commitment evers useful new technology, innovative design solutions and the experience of progressive luxury that our guests have come to expect Lexus .
Read more about:
More Popular Images