Subaru announces pricing for 2010 Forester models
Subaru Forester Outdoor 2010: he loves the outdoors!
For some time. Several car manufacturers present us their new models in 2010, which for many of them do not enjoy that little improvements compared to previous models. Subaru is one of those manufacturers who unveiled today, the prices of its range of SUV Forester 2010.
Here also, the press release issued by Subaru Canada inc. this purpose:
Subaru unveiled rates Forester 2010 range
A new model joins the powerful PZEV Forester range
TORONTO, May 11 / CNW / - Subaru Canada, Inc. (SCI) today unveiled rates 2010 Forester models, including the new PZEV (Near Zero Emissions Vehicle), which adds to New millesime has the award-winning Forester. Forester PZEV has like Legacy and Outback PZEV models, offers drivers an alternative to enjoy the power and aplomb of vehicles Subaru symmetrical AWD took constant while reducing significant way the level of broadcasts.
For this cuvee 2010, motorists can choose from various liveries of the Forester range, which has been hailed by critics:
- The Forester 2.5X, which includes 170 horsepower, offers a range of exceptional features including heated seats and the electronic stability program (VDC control the dynamics of the vehicle) Subaru, and can equip manual transmission five reports ($ 25,995) or automatic transmission electronic control 4EAT SPORTSHIFT ($ 27,095).
- The new Forester PZEV meets the emission standards of super ultra low (SULEV) and eliminates the emissions of fuel vapors. Compared to the average new vehicle, Subaru PZEV vehicles the emission produce 90 percent cleaner. Forester PZEV with SPORTSHIFT 4EAT transmission, retails for $ 28,095.
- The Forester 2.5X 2010 can also equip a tourism group. The price of this unique livery figure is $ 28,695 with 5MT transmission and $ 29,795 with SPORTSHIFT 4EAT transmission.
- The Forester 2.5X Touring Package can enhance group options Limited ($ 32,795) and a new Multimedia option ($ 34,795), which includes a navigation system.
- At the top of the range, the Forester 2.5XT Limited model ($ 35,295) will team with a turbo engine with cooler air and deploys 224 horsepower. The Forester 2.5XT Limited can also be improve the Multimedia option ($ 37,295).
"The Forester is the ideal vehicle for people who have a more active lifestyle, especially due to its comfortable cabin and brilliantly designed, its electrifying performance and outstanding level of active and passive safety," said Katsuhiro Yokoyama, president and general manager of SCI. "It is for these reasons that the third generation Forester was designated Best New SUV / CUV under $ 35,000 by the Automobile Journalists Association of Canada. She also received the mention of" Best Security Choice ' from the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, after the adoption of new tests for rollover resistance. means that the Forester is as safe as it is comfortable and pleasant to drive. "
Like all Subarus, the Forester is equipped with a system of symmetrical AWD took constant. And like all generations Forester who preceded the third generation combines the best attributes of SUVs, including the commanding driving position and the versatility of the interior, the benefits of routiere such as comfort, maneuverability and energy efficiency in a fantastically well equipped vehicle.
Historically, Forester models were leaders in matters of security, including getting the best odds of resistance crash test NHTSA (National Highway Traffic Safety Administration) and the IIHS (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety ). Subaru Forester 2010 designed the way it has to maintain these remarkable results, always building on the proven chassis structure strengthens shaped hoop.
All Forester models are equipped with standard side curtain airbags and a rollover sensor, and the system evolved to control the dynamics of the vehicle and traction. Thanks to the system dynamic chassis control (DC3), Subaru has managed to optimize all aspects of the chassis Forester way to meet the expectations of SUV buyers: an increased level of security, better stability, ground clearance higher and higher cargo volume in addition to interior and exterior design to the forefront. The manual models are also equipped with a backstop, which momentarily prevents the vehicle from rolling back when starting on an incline.
View the gallery
Read more about:
More Popular Images