Subaru Canada announces pricing for the 2009 Impreza range
Better equipped, and one of the safest vehicles in its class, the new pricing also gives the Impreza has an exceptional value.
Today, Subaru Canada, Inc. has announced the pricing of its 2009 line of sedans and 5-door models performance Impreza. With a range of new standard features across the range of models, a new model of performance - the WRX265 and pricing as competitive as the performance type Impreza rally, each vehicle of the 2009 Impreza lineup is a car for all money.
The Impreza is also the first and only vehicle to be named a First choice of security in the category of small cars by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS). To be appointed a first choice, the vehicles must be equipped with electronic stability control, which now comes standard on every Impreza.
For 2009, there are improvements to each of the Impreza range. All prices are for a 4-door models with a manual transmission, unless otherwise noted.
- Affordable performance Impreza 2.5i redefines the concept of "entry-level". The new equipment includes full by braking discs, controlling the vehicle dynamics and electronic control of stability Subaru, a female auxiliary input and door handles matching connector body. The suggested retail price of the manufacturer of the Impreza 2.5i very well equipped is $ 20,995.
- 2.5i can be equipped more Sport Group adds a sunroof electric tilt and slide glass; Sirius satellite radio, plus a trial subscription of three months; and, for the sedan, a necessary beautification body, a deflector and Exhaust tips. The MSRP of the Impreza 2.5i Sport endowed Group is $ 24,695.
- Subaru offers a choice of two turbocharged Impreza WRX models for 2009:
- The new entry-level model Impreza WRX developping 224 hp, costs $ 30,995, being $ 2,000 less than the last year.
- The pricing of the new Impreza WRX265, endowed with a more powerful engine 265 horsepower, a new performance suspension and a glass sunroof is $ 33,995.
- The top end of the vehicle Impreza WRX STI turbo is only available in the style of the body has five doors with a manual transmission has 6 reports. For 2009, the WRX STI, with new unique alloy wheels bronze, is now available at a cost of $ 39,995. The new Group Technology Sport Impreza WRX STI, with opening window, BBS wheels, navigation system and Bluetooth roof is offered with an MSRP of $ 45,995.
For complete details on pricing models, the specifications, the turbocharged 2.5-liter premium Subaru symmetrical full traction at all times and excellent active and passive safety features built incorporated into each vehicle offered by Subaru, please visit www.subaru.ca.
Read more about:
More Popular Images