The Boat Guide 2014 is coming!
After a long, cold winter, it is good to dream again boating and hot summer days on the water. Nothing better to invigorate all lovers of water sports. Whether shopping for your next boat or simply to entertain you until the beginning of the season, the 2014 Boat Guide is more comprehensive than ever return. It offers you the formula for 2014 improved breathability and we hope it will be as entertaining and informative.
The Boat Guide 2014 presents:
150 pages of content on the boating industry;
- The last novelties 2014
- A folder on the purchase of a boat water sports;
- A folder on the new wave of pontoons;
- An article on 60 Princecraft;
- Testing of Riva Iseo, Prime Boundary Water Sky Dek and Sea Doo Spark;
- Purchase and rental advice;
- Detailed technical specifications of over 800 models.
With a distribution of 30,000 copies, The Boat Guide is now the number 1 tool for all boating enthusiasts in Quebec reference.
Order your copy now online at:
Read more about:
More Popular Images