Honda announces pricing of the new model 2009 Pilot
Honda Canada maintains the anterior level price while offering new technologies, enhanced security features and other new features
The all-new 2009 Honda Pilot SUV completely redesigned enters it in Canadian dealerships on June 10 Providing increased performance and better fuel economy, the Honda Pilot is endowed with enhanced security features that enable it to obtain a rating of 5 stars in crash tests, a fan of new technologies and other new features . In addition, it will be offered at the same retail price suggested by the manufacturer (MSRP) as the model of last year. "The time is indicated for the arrival of the new Pilot SUV eight passengers who will offer the best fuel economy in its class," he says Jerry Chenkin, Executive Vice President of Honda Canada Inc. "The advanced technologies integrated in the motor, including innovative technology VCM (TM) (Variable Cylinder Management (TM)) Honda Pilot contribute to place the head in its category in terms of fuel economy. "
- The well equipped Pilot LX model two wheel drive has a V6 engine has 250 horsepower more powerful based on innovative technology VCM (TM) (Variable Cylinder Management (TM)) Honda, which allows it to offer the best economy Gasoline its category. In addition, its standard features include support at boot sloping, 17-inch tires and alloy wheels aluminum, a new structure Advanced Compatibility Engineering (ACE (TM)), which improves protection in case collision and a practical hatchback with ice opens up. It is offered a starting MSRP of $ 36,280, which is the same as that of last year.
- The new Pilot LX has four-wheel drive is the system acquires the features Variable Torque Management (TM) for Honda vehicles have four-wheel drive (VTM-4 (R)), which has a towing capacity 4500 lbs (2040 kg). It is offered has an MSRP of $ 39,820, also prices unchanged compared to that of last year.
- Offered a starting MSRP of $ 42,220, the Pilot EX four-wheel drive includes additional features such as a system of automatic temperature control in three areas, heated seats, electric adjustment of a system has eight positions of the seat driver, which is endowed with lumbar support, and an audio system improves.
- The Pilot EX-L four-wheel drive and is equipped with superior features such as the seats upholstered in leather and a sunroof. It is offered has an MSRP of $ 44,520.
- The Pilot EX-L RES has four-wheel drive system also features exclusive entertainment RES Honda. It is on sale has a starting MSRP of $ 46,120.
- The prestigious Pilot Touring model 2009 four-wheel drive, fully redesigned, features as standard equipment heated seats situated at the ends of the second row, the system Honda satellite navigation with bilingual voice recognition and a rearview camera. It is offered has an MSRP of $ 49,920.
Designed to stand out in its segment, the second generation Pilot combines the robustness, the ability to tow 4,500 pounds (four-wheel drive models) and other standard functionalities SUVs, as well as providing the best economy of essence of its category as well as characteristics of maneuverability and smooth conduct of commercial vehicles crossovers.
The 2009 Pilot presents the expressive look of an SUV but offers a smooth ride and an interior improves a great functionality. Its elegant and spacious cabin can accommodate up to eight passengers in addition to providing extra space behind the third row of seats or place a certain amount of objects as an average glaciere or pliee stroller. In addition, keyless entry, electric locking device, the electric wipers, fully automatic headlights, cruise control and a an array full of safety devices are also part of the standard features of all models.
The new series of features of all models also include a V6 i-VTEC 3.5L engine developping the more powerful 250 horsepower which integrates the latest generation technology (VCM ®) operating mode 6 cylinders to the rise in power and normal Mode 3 or 4 cylinders for increased fuel economy. Among the new features also include a serial coupling of Class III device, a startup assistance sloped to avoid the vehicle back when the brake is not applied, 17-inch tires and wheels aluminum alloy and a tailgate which opens the ice up. The interior now includes a telescopic steering column, audio system improves and many other features.
The RES DVD entertainment system is available on Honda Pilot EX-L and Pilot Touring series on. The characteristics of the series Pilot EX-L and Touring also include XM Satellite Radio (R) and an adjustment system has four positions of the front passenger seat. In addition, the new Pilot Touring model integrates high end items of such an electric tailgate, a HandsFreeLink interface (MD) for telephony Bluetooth (R) and a USB wire.
Pilot shows estimated consumption of 12.7 / 8.7 L/100 km (city / highway) for the petrol model LX two-wheel drive and 13.1 / 9.1 L/100 km for models a four-wheel drive. The Pilot is also the vehicle emitting the least emissions of its class. The VTM-4 system (MD) fully automatic offered on models with four-wheel drive offers capacities adapted to all weather conditions and for roads, specific to all-terrain vehicles intermediate range.
View the gallery
Read more about:
More Popular Images