Nissan Canada announces sales figures in July
Nissan announces Canadian sales figures in April
Nissan today announced that its Canadian sales in July totaled 8,176 units, up 53.8% over last year. Sales of Nissan Division has posted an increase of 60.4% with a total of 7,436 units delivered, five of its basic models - the Pathfinder, Altima, Rogue, Sentra and Versa - with increases important. Sales of the Infiniti division has posted an increase of almost 9% compared to 2012 with a total of 740 units delivered.
"I am delighted to see that our efforts to provide good range of products to Canadians increased traffic in our showrooms and eventually had an effect on sales," stated Christian Meunier, president, Nissan Canada Inc. "With all new products such as the Nissan Versa Note recently placed on the market, and the Infiniti Q50, which will be soon, we are delighted at the idea of continuing this momentum during the second half of the year. "
Highlights - Nissan
• Sales of the Nissan division reached a total of 7,436 units in July, an increase of 60.4% over last year.
• The Nissan Sentra throne at the top of the range with sales up 32.9% yoy and 1,511 units sold.
• The Nissan Pathfinder had its best July in 13 years with 682 units delivered, up 1351% compared to the same month last year.
• With the first full month of sales of the new Versa Note, sales of the Nissan Versa have increased by 37.7% from a raport last year with 1,242 units sold.
• The Altima and Rogue respectively recorded increases over 12 months 84.2% and 53.9%.
• The all-new NV200 compact commercial van, the most recent addition to the range of commercial vehicles Nissan had its best month until now with 72 units sold.
Highlights - Infiniti:
• Infiniti sales have totaled 740 units, an increase of 8.7% compared to July 2012.
• The Infiniti JX is remains head of brand sales with 337 units sold, an increase of 14.2% over last year.
• Sales of the Infiniti G line remained strong this month with 199 units sold.
SOURCE Nissan Canada Inc.
Read more about:
More Popular Images