Honda Canada Reports July Sales
Sales of Honda Canada retain their dynamism
Honda Canada Announces Sales for May
Combined sales of Honda and Acura divisions increased by 35% compared to 2012
In July, the combined sales of 15,141 units of Honda and Acura divisions of Honda Canada Inc. represent an increase of 35% compared to last year. The Honda Automobile Division reported sales of 13,454 units for the month of July, an increase of 40% compared to last year. The Acura Division reported sales of 1,687 vehicles in July, an increase of 7% over last year.
"We are absolutely delighted to see strong growth in sales for Honda and Acura in July," stated Dave Gardner, Vice President, Sales and Marketing, Honda Canada Inc. "Canadians require the durability, the reliability and quality from Honda, which responds to their expectations. The CR-V was a July record sales of the Agreement more than doubled compared to the last year and the new utility vehicle luxury sports, the MDX, creates exceptional enthusiasm. We know until now been a remarkable and we discuss the coming months with enthusiasm. "
Highlights of July:
• The Honda Civic has recorded an increase of 36% compared to the same period last year, with 6,065 units sold, taking the position of most passenger car sold YTD
• The Honda CR-V has recorded its best July sales with 3,269 units sold
• The Honda Accord has very high sales of 1,646 units compared to 787 units sold for the same period last year (109% increase)
• The Honda Pilot has recorded an increase of 49% over the comparable period of the year last, with 601 units sold
• The Honda Fit has recorded an increase of 38% compared to the same period last year, with 675 units sold
• The Acura MDX has recorded its best July with 600 units sold in July 2009 against 540
• The Acura ILX has recorded its best July with 316 units sold in July 2012 against 285
• The Acura RDX has recorded its best July with 478 units sold in July 2012 against 470
Since 1973, Honda Canada Inc. has sold about 3.7 million cars and light trucks Honda and Acura. In July, 95% of all Honda and Acura vehicles sold in Canada were produced in the assembly plants of the company in North America.
SOURCE Honda Canada Inc.
Read more about:
More Popular Images