Mazda Canada Announces Sales for January 2014
Mazda Production starts at icts plant in Mexico
Mazda Canada icts reports results for the sale of the year 2013
The Increases in the Mazda3 and CX-5 Contributes to the polar vortex Throughout Supporting sales in January.
Mazda Canada today reported about about total sales of 3,754 units for the month of January 2014 Compared to permanent result January 2013.
January sales Were Dominated by the compact Mazda3, with 2,287 units sold, the best sales for the month of January since 2010. New Mazda3 2014, available with the full range of SKYACTIV technology, saw icts Increase sales by 38% in January. Of all the Mazda3 sold in January, 79% Were equipped with SKYACTIV technology high energy efficiency, All All which also Represents 77% of total Mazda vehicles sold in January.
With total sales of 960 units in January, up 23% yoy, the CX-May 2014 icts Maintains momentum and saw icts Increase sales for twelfth consecutive month.
"The segments experiencing the fastest growth in the Canadian market REMAIN Those of compact cars and crossovers, in Which We offer our premium products, the Mazda3 and the CX-5," STATED Colby Clark, Sales Director, Mazda Canada. "We Constantly win new prizes, and Both vehicles continue to Prove They Are Their head of category."
• Sales of the CX-5 up to twelfth month in a row; the 23% increase in January Unprecedented results
• Increase of 38% of sales of the Mazda3; Bestsellers for January since 2010
• Bond 200% of sales of MX-5 Compared to January 2013; best January since 2008
• 9% increase in sales of light trucks relative to January 2013
• The dotes vehicles SKYACTIV technology-have Represented 77% of total sales in January
• Increased Sales Throughout the year range, giving rise to the best January since 2010 in terms of sales
SOURCE Mazda Canada Inc.
Read more about:
More Popular Images