Automotorpad.com | Gallery | Photo | News | Bmw | Ford | Nissan | Honda |

Fiat Would corporate headquarters in Detroit move icts

New models

Fiat Would corporate headquarters in Detroit move icts picture #1

Fiat 500 Gucci Edition back in North America

The head office of Fiat deTurin happen in Detroit.

Here's a rumor That Is Becoming increasingly significant and is far to please the Italian trade unions, as well as politicians, Have you see it as a massive job Losses on Italian soil.

This transfer Would not be foreign to the fact That Fiat Currently holds 58.5% of the assets of Chrysler LLC, the Political and Economic Conditions in Italy is in trouble and That Sergio Marchionne, the boss of Fiat, in the North American To Develop new models That carry the Alfa Romeo, Chrysler, Dodge, Fiat, Jeep, Lancia and Maserati badges.

The last year, 76% of the Economic Activity of the Fiat / Chrysler group WAS Conducted on the American continent (North and South), leaving only 24% for Pietre European markets.

Altho no decision is taken in this sense, there's a good luck That the movers materializes.

Fiat Would corporate headquarters in Detroit move icts picture #2

Read also: recent reviews, test drives, automotive trends and the latest news from the world of cars.

Video

Read more about:

Popular News

View more:

More Popular Images

Automotorpad.com
© 2014: All rights protected.
Contacts Google Sitemap