Automotorpad.com | Gallery | Photo | News | Bmw | Ford | Nissan | Honda |

Troller T4 #7916874

Troller_T4

You can see more picture of Troller T4 in our photo gallery. Click on the links below to view them. Also we have full gallery of Troller T4 on this page which you can see.

If you have your own good photos of Troller T4 and you want to become one of our authors, you can add them on our site

Read also: recent reviews, test drives, automotive trends and the latest news from the world of cars.

• Ford Shelby GT500KR: car Carroll Shelby put to auction

Ford Shelby GT500KR: car Carroll Shelby put to auction

The great Carroll Shelby leave us on May 10. Today, we learn that his personal car, a Ford Shelby GT500KR 2009, will be put to auction in mid-October, when holding the Vicari Auction has Biloxi, Mississippi. A great catch It will, without doubt, the star of this auction which will certainly attract a lot of journalists and curious. The Ford Shelby GT500KR (chassis number CSM445) has only 2575 km

• A week without my car on some arteries Montreal

A week without my car on some arteries Montreal

Throughout the week, the AMT emphasizes the eighth edition of In town without my car! extending the event all week! For the occasion, Montrealers are invited to experience the active and public transportation for five consecutive days. Each day of In town without my car all week! will be structured around a thematic aimed at educating the public about the benefits of greater use of active and

• Rolls Royce intends to broaden its network of dealers

Rolls Royce intends to broaden its network of dealers

In its edition of March 2, the journal Automotive News, the bible of the automotive world, announced that the prestigious Rolls Royce had widen its network of dealers, our neighbors to the south. Sign in this article from the pen of Diana T. Kurylko, it is mentioned that the British manufacturer, today property of the famous German group BMW, provides for market in the spring of 2010, a new model

• BMW M8: a rumor of more persistent

BMW M8: a rumor of more persistent

It is a pious u v longstanding caress leaders BMW M Sport division: Designing an exclusive high-performance sports section, and bearing the signature Mr. A cutting tempering Aston Martin Vantage, Audi R8 GT Ferrari 458 Italia, Lamborghini Gallardo, Maserati GranTurismo and Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG. Thus, after the M3, M5, M6, X5M and X6M, it is more likely that we see appear at dawn 2016 M8 cut. A

Video

Read more about:

Popular News

View more:

More Popular Images

Automotorpad.com
© 2014: All rights protected.
Contacts Google Sitemap