Subaru will offer the system in America EyeSight
For some time, a Subaru sold in Japan must possess the EyeSight system, otherwise it passes something else.
An innovative technology that will retrieve this summer, with a few extra dollars, the interior of the Subaru Legacy and Outback 2013.
The system EyeSight
It is basically a security system consists of two stereoscopic cameras placed on either side of the mirror.
EyeSight is directly connected to a system of automatic braking and adaptive allowing it, somehow, to take control of the vehicle, or almost.
Its main functionalities include a:
- monitor the road without interruption;
- slow the vehicle to avoid a collision;
- stop the vehicle has a lower 30 km / h;
- analyze the lines of the road and warn if they are passed;
- regulate the speed to maintain a safe distance with the car in front.
The adaptive cruise control a distance sensor is effective up to a speed of 140 km / h.