Scion Canada confirms the addition of 40 new dealerships next spring
The Scion iQ will enrich a range of vehicles already well stocked in 2011
Scion has confirmed its plans to extend its presence in Canada in 2011 with the addition of 40 Phase II dealers in 30 other markets across Canada next spring.
Scion was launched in Canada in September with 45 dealers in Montreal, Toronto and Vancouver, and the brand has been welcomed with open arms by Canadians. Not less than 70% of all requests from the target market "men under 35 years," and about half of them are newcomers to the Toyota brand.
Scion continues to explore the possibilities of walking across Canada, and will seek to identify potential candidates for expansion in other markets yet.
Scion dealers in Phase II will serve the following areas:
• British Columbia: Nanaimo Toyota, Sun Country Toyota
• Alberta: Stampede Toyota, Red Deer Toyota, Mayfield Toyota Lethbridge Toyota, Country Hills Toyota, Sherwood Park Toyota, Heninger Toyota, Charlesglen Toyota, Toyota Southpoint
• Saskatchewan: Taylor Toyota
• Ontario: Jackson's Toyota, Toyotatown, Parkway Toyota, Toyota Heffner, Ancaster Toyota, Performance Toyota, Toyota Competition, Tony Graham Lexus Toyota, Russelle Toyota, Toyota Mendes, Bel-Air Toyota, Toyota Kingston, Guelph Toyota, Toyota Cambridge
• Quebec: Toyota St-Jerome, Estrie Toyota, Toyota Charlesbourg, Levis Toyota, Toyota Leveille, Dery Toyota, Ste-Foy Toyota, Toyota Sherbrooke, Trois-Rivieres Toyota, Joliette Toyota, Toyota Drummondville, Villa Toyota, Toyota Boulevard
• New Brunswick Acadia Toyota
• Newfoundland: Toyota Plaza
Scion Canada, which is preparing to bring real innovation to the market design urban subcompact in 2011, will launch the Scion iQ. Like all Scion iQ has the fun will lead a rich equipment series, the safety features, and more - this is the ultimate urban vehicle.
The launch of the Scion iQ is added to an already well-stocked range for a new brand, which will attract a new generation of young Canadians in the Toyota family.
Read more about:
More Popular Images