Peugeot in 2013: Sales growth has increased and the International
The podium of the Car of the year in Europe
Peugeot 108 has multiple personalities
8 contenders for the "Most Beautiful Car in 2013"
Part of PSA Peugeot-Citroen has happen Dongfeng
Peugeot 308R Concept, radical
The French brand presents us its global sales for the year 2103.
• Total worldwide sales has 1,553,000 vehicles: - 8.7%
• Stability sales of assembled vehicles was 1,552,000 units (- 0, 2%)
• International Strategy engagee well with sales growth of 10.9% outside Europe, has 674,000 units o Share of sales outside Europe: 43% (39% in 2012) o Sales in China rose sharply: +25.8% ( 272000) o Progress in Latin America (5 + 8%)
• Europe: 879,000 sales, down 7.2% o Arbitration for distribution channels most profitable o Performance up on channel sales listings o Rebound in 4th quarter: registrations up 3.5%
• Strategy upmarket confirmed with the successful launches 208 GTi and XY, the new 308, and urban crossover 2008 benefited from a particularly high mix
• Motor Sport: victories of 208 Pikes Peak and the Nurburgring 24:00
• Outlook 2014 range the youngest in the history of Peugeot
Read more about:
More Popular Images