Sales of Honda Canada retain their dynamism
Honda Canada has maintained the momentum of robust sales in September
Honda Canada Reports July Sales
The combined sales of 16,208 units of Honda and Acura divisions of Honda Canada Inc. for the month of August represent an increase of 19% compared to last year. The Honda Automobile Division reported sales of 14,552 units for the month of August, an increase of 20% compared to last year. The Acura Division declared for the month of August sales of 1,656 vehicles, an increase of 5% compared to those of the year passes.
"Sales for the month of August the strong hold that was registered by Honda Canada growth," stated Dave Gardner, vice president of sales and marketing, Honda Canada Inc. "Customers have responded favorably to our summer campaigns on models 2013 and our new models in 2014, as Honda Odyssey and the new Acura MDX. To top the results of August, sales of the Civic 7213 units, an increase of 25% compared to those of August 2012, has consolidated its position as the most passenger car sold in Canada , "said Gardner adds.
Highlights of August:
• The Honda Civic has recorded an increase of 25% compared to the same period last year, with 7,213 units sold, taking the position of most passenger car sold YTD
• The Honda Accord has very high sales of 1,419 units compared to 829 units sold for the same period last year (up 71%)
• The Honda Fit has recorded strong sales of 902 units compared to 407 units in the corresponding period last year (up 122%).
• The Honda Pilot has recorded an increase of 21% over the comparable period of the year last, with 879 units sold
• Sales of the Honda CR-V have remained strong with 2,895 units sold, despite the reduced stock of 2013 models
• Sales of Acura were stimulated with the delivery of 527 units of the new MDX 2014
• The Acura RDX has been the best month of August in its history with 534 units sold compared to the previous best month of August in 2007 with 471 units sold
Source: Honda Canada Inc.
Read more about:
More Popular Images