Toyota Canada establishes an annual record sales of trucks
Toyota remains the world's number 1
Sales per dealer, Toyota and BMW head
Lexus recorded the best year in its history in 2013
Toyota Canada sales rose in October
The total number of sales of TCI in November exceeds 7.4% higher than November 2012.
The best November of all time regarding sales of Lexus.
There is still a month in 2013, but Toyota Canada Inc. (TCI) has already established a new annual sales record for trucks. After truck sales in record numbers in November 7906, the combination of this year reached 86,057 units, surpassing the previous record of 85,425 units achieved last year. The RAV4 is still the best seller brand with an increase of 41.6% which has allowed this truck manufacturing Canada establish its 10th record monthly sales.
In total, TCI sold 15,593 vehicles in November, up 7.4% from November 2012. And this November was the best of all time for Lexus thanks to a number of luxury vehicles sold in 1330 , an increase of 3.4% over last year. This is the fourth month of record sales for Lexus.
Highlights of Toyota sales in November 2013 (ie November 2012)
• Sales: 13,953 (up 8.9%)
• Car sales: 6739 (up 5.0%)
• Sales Corolla 3577 (up 20.2%)
• Sales of Camry 1307 (up 36.1%)
• Sales of Avalon: 120 (up 471.4%)
• Truck Sales: 7214 (up 12.9%) :: November :: New record 78,282 in accumulated this year, which is already a new annual record
• Sales of Canadian-built RAV4: 2857 (up 41.6%) :: New :: November 10th record monthly sales record CONSEQUENTIAL :: 30,853 YTD to date, an annual record
• Tundra Sales: 845 (up 52.3%)
• Sales 4Runner: 323 (up 36.3%)
"Since we have already established an annual record in 2013 proved the year of the Toyota truck," rejoiced Larry Hutchinson, vice-president of sales at Toyota Canada Inc. "And the heart of this beautiful success there was the new RAV4, we manufacture here in Canada. Generously equipped for pleasure, comfort, style, versatility and performance, the RAV4 was a resounding success across the country. "
Highlights Lexus sales for November 2013 (ie November 2012)
• Sales: 1330 (up 3.4%) :: November :: New record fourth consecutive monthly sales record
• Sales of luxury cars: 638
• Sales of IS: 301 (up 159.5%) :: novella named best luxury car under $ 50,000 by the Association of mobile auto journalists from Canada
• Sales of luxury SUVs: 692 (10.2% increase)
• Sales of GX 40 (up 37.9%)
• Sales LX: 30 (50.0% increase)
• Sales RX: 572 (8.1% increase)
"We are delighted that the Automobile Journalists Association of Canada has now called the Lexus IS Best New Luxury Car under $ 50,000," stated Cyril Dimitris, Director of Lexus in Canada. "This reinforces the tremendous success that knows this car in Canada and Lexus will know the best November of all time. "
To learn more about the price AJAC awarded the Lexus IS, please visit the media.
Highlights Scion sales for November 2013 (ie November 2012)
• Sales: 310
• Sales tC: 108 (25.6%)
SOURCE Toyota Canada Inc.
Read more about:
More Popular Images