Toyota will unveil six new models by the end of 2011
Toyota and Scion vehicles twelve that are either new or overhauled will be spears in Canada before the end of the year 2012, half of these vehicles to be unveiled in the next three months.
The annual show dealers is the solidification axis leadership Toyota and Scion in matters of quality, safety, energy efficiency and hybrid technology, which will make Toyota the company offering more cars more small and fun to drive than any other manufacturer.
(LAS VEGAS, Nevada) - Following the earthquake and tsunami that shook Japan last March, Toyota has now taken up the challenge to rebuild its production has resumed full diet, and the manufacturer attack in the future with a clear orientation towards "the present and the new" starting with the series of new product launches more sustained in the history of the company.
Speaking Wednesday at the annual presentation assistants new vehicles in Las Vegas, Yoichi Tomihara, President of Toyota Canada, stated the Toyota and Scion dealerships across the country that they can expect the launch of six new Toyota vehicles and Scion over the next three months, in addition to six more launches before the end of next year.
"Thanks to the commitment of customers, associates and suppliers of Toyota worldwide, Toyota has overcome adversity, and Canada has exceeded the pace of industry sales in August, has Tomihara says. Now, as regards the future, Akio Toyoda, president of Toyota Motor Company, is committed to providing the most relevant to the Canadian market vehicles - by integrating the passion at the heart of our range of vehicles?. "
By the end of the year, Canadians can expect to attend the launch of the following new vehicles (the suggested retail price by the manufacturer and specifications will be available shortly before the launch date):
• The Scion iQ, which promises to inspire young urban drivers, is the smallest four-seater car in the world with not less than 11 airbags (an uneven number in this category) and a 1.3 L engine developping 94 hp with excellent energy efficiency;
• The Yaris Hatchback, that will turn heads with its distinctive and contemporary look is endowed bumper sports, integrated fog lights, a unique grille, a chrome exhaust tip and a rear spoiler color-keyed;
• The Camry, which offers the best fuel economy in its class, a modern design, handling and spirited performance and interior luxury and soft lined REAL bites on the dashboard, the whole crown of a audio system and navigation voice command option thanks to which the driver will not have to hand off the wheel to control the audio and navigation functions;
• The hybrid Camry, which will redefine the experience that provides a hybrid vehicle with a hybrid system that produces the equivalent of 200 hp and will be 39 percent more fuel efficient for city driving the current generation model, and without compromise;
• The Tacoma, which will present more robust appearance and characteristics sought by drivers pick-up, including an increased towing capacity on SR V6 4x4 models and water-repellent fabrics on models TRD; and
• The Prius v, which offer an unbeatable combination, any SUV, crossover or any family on the current market not being as efficient, while dominant in-class versatility, because you can configure it according to various customer needs thanks of special features as a loading capacity comparable to that of an SUV and is greater than 50 percent compared to the current generation Prius.
"These vehicles - and the others that will follow in 2012 - all aim to strengthen our leadership in matters of quality and safety, energy efficiency and hybrid technology and value for customers. We are committed to selling vehicles that inspire - from fun to drive vehicles that go beyond the practice to achieve the chic, and presents a style and exciting performance, "Mr. Tomihara precise, adding that Toyota will offer 10 small cars, more than any other manufacturer.
Read more about:
More Popular Images